top of page

Preparing for Your Pet's Visit 



Current Rabies Certificate and documentation of current DHLP and the Bordatella

(kennel cough) cannot be older than 6 months at the time of the reservation. ALL Pennsylvania Residence MUST have a PA Dog License for the current year. While we are not requiring the K9 influenza vaccine, we are highly recommending it. Consult your veterinarian.

Things to Bring

  •  Enough food for the stay

  • Any medications

  • Any toys you allow them to play with at home unsupervised.

  • Small bed, blanket or towel from home to go on top of our elevated beds.

         This should be something     familiar that will remind them of home.

bottom of page